- This event has passed.
One minute video challenge
February 15 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 11:30 pm
Are you confident on video? Are you making the most of short video content on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and other media?
If you want to do more on video then join the challenge.
We’re here to encourage you to record a short video on a channel or in a format that is pushing at your comfort zones.
Each day from February 15th until the end of the month we’ll give you a suggested topic. There’ll be some hints and ideas on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages and then it’s over to you. When you’ve posted your video share the link in the comments on Facebook or LinkedIn and we’ll go and show it some love.
Here’s a heads up on the topics we’re suggesting in case you want some thinking time or want to batch record your videos…
- Monday 15th Introductions with 3 things people may not know about you
- Tuesday 16th Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Day
- Wednesday 17th Kindness… inspired by Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Thursday 18th Wine or the tipple of your choice… inspired by Drink Wine Day
- Friday 19th That was the week that was
- Saturday 20th My earliest memory
- Sunday 21st Three of my favourite words
- Monday 22nd Be prepared
- Tuesday 23rd My why
- Wednesday 24th I wish I’d known…
- Thursday 25th Toast
- Friday 26th Once upon a time…
- Saturday 27th My ideal break
- Sunday 28th What I’ve learned on this challenge
Remember a good video will entertain, educate or inspire, better still it will do all three. You’ll want your video to engage people on social media and to help grow your following. Use the suggested topic in anyway you like.
For instance our theme on the 25th is toast because it’s National Toast Day. You might want to talk about toast toppings, burnt toast or maybe you want to talk about raising a toast or you may be inspired by the slang interpretation about someone or something ‘being toast.’ You might want to post pictures of different shades of toast or different types of bread and seek opinions on people’s preferences.
Whether you appear in the video or not is entirely up to you. You can be in front of, or behind the camera or you could use a series of stills and some word overlays. It’s entirely up to you. Have fun and experiment a bit. This is not a live video challenge so if you hate what you’ve produced you can delete it and try again.