- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Our members book club meets online usually on the fourth Monday of every month to discuss a book chosen by the group. Our aim is to choose books that will be useful to us in business but not necessarily business books.
This month we are reading Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if your life depended on it by Chris Voss with Tahl Raz.
Feel free to bring your lunch to the meeting and don’t forget to think of a book we might like to read in the future.
Each month we choose a title nominated by a member. We’ll then have that month to read that book ready to discuss at the next meeting. All members are welcome to join us. There are no attendance rules but, if we need it, priority in terms of book choices will be given to titles favoured by the most regular attenders.
So far we have read…
- Top Dog, How to impress and influence everyone you meet by Andy Bounds and Richard Ruttle
- Flip It by Michael Heppel
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Rebuild by Mary Portas
- I do agree by Michael Brown
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Power of Moments by Chip Heath and Dan Heath