- This event has passed.
July 27 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
We have a change of date for book club this month. This month we are meeting on the fourth Wednesday rather than the fourth Monday. We’ll be discussing our July read Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman.
Feel free to bring your lunch to the meeting and don’t forget to think of a book we might like to read in the future.
Each month we choose a title nominated by a member. Our aim is to choose books that will be useful to us in business but not necessarily business books. We’ll then have that month to read the chosen book ready to discuss at the next meeting. All members are welcome to join us. There are no attendance rules but, if we need it, priority in terms of book choices will be given to titles favoured by the most regular attenders.
So far we have read…
- Top Dog, How to impress and influence everyone you meet by Andy Bounds and Richard Ruttle
- Flip It by Michael Heppel
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Rebuild by Mary Portas
- I do agree by Michael Brown
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- What got you here won’t get you there by Marshall Goldsmith
- Make yourself a little bit famous by Penny Haslam
- The Business of Stories by Susan Payton
- The One Thing by Gary Keller