Back to Business Challenge
October 4 @ 7:30 am - October 15 @ 5:30 pmFree
Our Back To Business Challenge is open to members and non-members and we’d love you to join us.
Reasons to join the Back to Business Challenge
- Your business has been adversely impacted by the Pandemic and you’re looking to recover lost ground.
- You’ve been distracted during the holiday season and need to regain your focus.
- You want to get the most from the last quarter of 2021.
- You are feeling overwhelmed by your to do list and need some help to focus on the important not just the urgent.
- You struggle to make time to work on your business and not just your client tasks.
- You are starting out in business and looking for some kindred spirits to help you to find your way.
- You’re thinking of launching a new product or service but need some help to develop your ideas.
How will the challenge work?
- We start on Monday 4th October and finish on Friday 15th October.
- Each day at 7.30a.m. Monday-Friday for the two weeks of the challenge, an email will land in your chosen inbox with details of the day’s tasks.
- There’ll be daily Zoom calls for you to ask questions, sound out your fellow participants and to support each other. You don’t have to make them all, or even any, but recordings will be available if you can’t join us live.
- There’ll be a supportive Facebook group open to all participants.
- If time is an issue we’ll be having an implementation day on Wednesday 29th September from 9.30-5.30 (if you can’t make the whole day you’ll be welcome to attend for however long you can) or join one of our Get it Done Days (these are scheduled for the first Wednesday and fourth Friday each month) to work through the tasks with support.
- You won’t have to disclose anything you’re not comfortable speaking about in public although sharing what you’re working on will enable other participants to help you more.
- The challenge will be run by our MD, Glenda Shawley an experienced marketing and business consultant, qualified teacher of adults and author of Founded after 40: how to start a business when you haven’t got time to waste.
What’s the cost of participation?
- The Challenge is FREE to members as part of their monthly subscription.
- For non-members the investment is £30 and includes the challenge, 6 weeks of membership and any of our online events between October 4th and November 12th. Our members are able to attend any of our business networking events at any time. In a typical month we run 12-13 networking sessions, a Book Club, a Working Lunch and two or more Get it Done Days. Most of our networking sessions are still online so it doesn’t matter where you live there will be plenty of opportunities to meet other business owners.
There’ll be prizes awarded throughout the challenge for things like…
- most supportive participant
- most engaged participant
- best results
- and more…
What could you win?
Not sure whether the challenge is for you?
Members and visitors
Free to members. Non-members will be invoiced for £30 after registering interest.